To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

United Airlines Mean Agent gives Licensed Airplane Mechanic a hard time

05-27-2020 WEDS 6pm - Chicago Ohare United Airlines mean older lady agent gives me the run arounds and does not want to help even if I am also a Licensed A&P Airplane Mechanic. I hate to go there but yes she is an older redneck lady stuck on her old ways. She kept replying that she has been with United Airlines for 30 years and whispering to the other older male agent same as her both gave me attitudes and did not want to help. I finally asked them can I speak to a United Service Director. They kept on with the run around so I finally went to the other agents who were African American ladies and said , Sorry to bother you ladies but can anyone help me get my boarding pass. Guess what? They were all like SURE NO PROBLEM. They had no problem to show me what to do at the United Airlines booth. I almost cancelled my flight and was ready to book with a different airlines like American, Southwest or Delta Airlines. Thanks to the nice ladies with a sense of humor I kept my flights

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2X7zWro
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment