To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, May 25, 2020

Happy Memorial Day,...night!!: Part 2 USS Freedom (LCS-1): The Tour.

USS Freedom: The Tour. Day Two of USS Freedom's visit to Buffalo, NY in 2008. I didn't want to wait in line so I hopped in with the first guided tour, Local Naval Cadets. I told their Commander I'll donate the video and photos to them if I can tag along. Which he agreed to. The Captain kindly let me film because I had Facebooked him the shot of them roaster-tailing it in front of Point Abino, Canada the day before. He said he "loved that shot" and I could film as long as "nothing I posted could get his men killed". I told him, "I have their back." Anyway, I edited this last night (after some kayaking). As for the music, I had Mormon Tabernacle choir's Battle Hymn of the Republic but just had to say fuck it but with a song I had of equal length. Anyway, it is what it is. Thank you to ALL the brave young men and women who have dedicated even a portion of their life to US military service. Bravo!

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/36wxhL9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment