To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Shocking and Dramatic Moment Moosh Makes a Friend

N. America cat owner captures actual video of his SUPER crazy cat,,,,just being a cat, A neighbor who was later interviewed but did not want to be identified was quoted as saying (in between tears)" This is all so shocking and dramatic. Is it even safe to leave my house right now?" Cat owner was quoted as saying, "I always knew she was a lesbian but wtf do I know anyway? I am off me tits tanked" He then went on to call the police on our news crew and sheltered inside as helicopters flew overhead, our news van was vandalized and even the local fire dept. showed up but immediately left after determining this was all too shocking and dramatic.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2zE60tJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment