To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

It Doenst Take This Child Very Long to Dose Himself in Water After Holding a Hose

By Jack Mobley Father, Cameron Peebles was doing some gardening chores when his son, Ember, wanted to play with the hose. On their patio in Blue Springs, Missouri, Ember took ahold of the hose after Cameron preemptively changed the pressure. The first action the Ember takes is to point the hose directly between his own eyes and activate the water causing the liquid to spew out and soak him. Cameron said: "My son wanted to play with the hose; I knew he would end up spraying himself, his , or me so I preemptively turned down the pressure & reduced his range before I handed it to him "Good thing I did, because the first thing he did was turn it towards his face and pull the lever down!" Credit: CatersNews

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2ShwLdR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment