To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"More stupid r@cist killeen, tx police. Im the wrong bl@ck man to try"

Punk ass #racist #killeen #police Department not shit. I call them to report my landlord coming to my house with his gun in his hand but holstered and tve punk ass cops trying to tell me he had the right too. Well bitch I have the right to defend myself because me and my family felt unsafe. Ran the bitches off my shit when they started trying to threaten to take me to jail for being loud. The fist cop he tried me, then a 2nd, the 3rd and lastly the Sgt. They all full of shit yal see them taking the walk of shame after they seen in a real Bl@ck man not trying to hear that shit. #fuckyoukpd #remebernatturner #malcomX and i know you killeen police will read this so yal. can't threaten a real God with jail . Check my background r@cist swine.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/328AQUn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment