To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Ohio motorcyclist leads lost turtle off county road and back to safety

A motorcyclist cruising down a county road in central Ohio on May 23 made an unexpected pit stop to save a turtle that had parked itself in the middle of the lane. In the video, the motorcyclist is seen parking his vehicle and crossing to the other side, where the stranded turtle is. He attempts to pick up the turtle before finding a stick and using it to edge the creature back into the grass, away from the road. "The turtle still had a bit of fight left, biting and turning on my efforts, but eventually was overcome by a gentle flip into the ditch," the motorcyclist told Newsflare. "After returning the stick I got back on my bike and laughed to myself as I rode off to enjoy the rest of my ride."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2smFuP3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment