To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Edinburgh man spotted taking ferret for a walk on a lead

A man has been filmed taking a ferret for a walk on a lead on a street in Edinburgh. The video, captured by Calvin Charlton, was shot yesterday (May 30), and shows the man with a ferret on the lead. He picks the animal up and puts him in his bag after taking it for a walk. "I was driving to pick my partner up from a carer shift in the Stockbridge area when I was diverted (due to road closures) onto a different route. When driving down Pleasance in Edinburgh I spotted a man with a ferret on the lead - which I saw as too good an opportunity to miss for my social media platforms. I pulled up down the road, turned the engine off and stuck the hazards on and began filming. I'd never seen anything like it", writes the filmer.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2IXZJgd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment