To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, June 29, 2018

Gazette Newspaper SHOOTING at 888 Address - NYPD Secret Database NEEDED on Citizens - Meek Mills PA Judge?

the title states it all....I'll brief you here: I showed you the NYPD secret gang database, Trump giving out $50M for gang task forces....now this 'DEATH' "proves" the NYPD needs this "SECRET DATABASE"...wow, an agenda really?? I told you so on Tues... Watch for newspaper attack trends...cause it's starting now, I show that here too. Then...I see on FOX news at the gym, Meek Mills seeking a PA Supreme court Judgement, retrial and a Judge to be removed??? PA SUPREME COURT CHILD SEX ABUSE REPORT ANYONE?!?!?! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP!!!

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2KtInEF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment