To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Mans reaction Day 1 of full dental revision and smile restoration!Special thanks to Craig & Co. at C&D DENTURE Phoenix Az!

This is day 1 of my smile restoration.11 teeth pulled by Dr Rao (special thanks to you too!) After two years of feeling like a subhuman,and looking like the cast of "The hills have eyes!"horror flick. My 20 year long, best grand champion of all friends in my life..Chris Vargas.Made it happen.I never thought i'd ever see light at the end of the tunnel.Thank you brother.for giving me back my happiness my smile my laugh and my soon to be off the hook multiple hotchick sex life back! not to mention my self confidence,self image,and top model status.Fuck all that ol bullshit.its back on.like donkey kong mah niggah!

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2KBn58e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment