To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, August 28, 2017

I Call Out a Woman Berating Small Child in Gas Station

I walk into my local gas station and hear this woman chastising a small boy. "Dammit, just stop. You can't do anything. I'm so sick and tired of you blah blah blah." This kept on for a solid five minutes of her saying crap along those lines. His crime? Spilled some slush. The kid was just standing there silently, with a sad look on his face because he can't do a damn thing right. I quickly grabbed my drink, and walked over to the counter. She was still going at it.... so I picked up my phone, TURNED IT SIDEWAYS, and told the cunt what I thought of her. Just look and listen to the crazy....

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2vB5jtt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment