To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, August 25, 2017

Attempted robbery, caught on my dash-cam

Who the f*** are these idiots? Got a message on craigslist about my Nikon, went to meet with the potential buyer, in his neighborhood, because he told me he didn't have a car, he makes a gang sign @0:05 , takes a photo in front of my car @0:38 (because it's "nice"), but tells me he doesn't want it. Then writes me, saying he wants it, I turn around, come back, and then one of the kids he is with, tries to take off with my camera @0:52. Wtf. Be careful who you meet with, where you meet with them, always take video. *Time on my das-cam is wrong this was around 8pm.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2xv9gl4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment