To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Call Girl Shoots Another Using Cop's Gun

Woman killed her call girl friend using her policeman service issued gun. She and the victim lived together. Nayara, appears asking her boyfriend for the revolver. "Give me that gun. Please give me that weapon, "says the young woman. The police officer hands the gun to his 19-year-old girlfriend, who runs off towards 21-year-old Ketlen Lorrane Carvalho."Are you crazy, hell? She will shoot. What the hell were you giving, bro ", asks another friend who was at the place. Shots are heard and the friend despairs: "I knew she was going to do this! Nayara! Nayara shot the girl! ". The girlfriend then returns "I said I was going to kill. I shot Ketlen ". The policeman appears complaining to Nayara's friend: "I told you not to let her go" re, for God's sake. When I went to hold Nayara, Nayara shot her. I knew she was going to bro..."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2YKBJ5L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment