To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Transgender Ballernina

Wow! There goes the ballerina neighborhood! Published on Jun 25, 2019 Jayna Ledford is a transgender ballerina. Assigned the male gender at birth, Ledford danced as a male from age 5 until she came out as female at 17. Not everyone in the ballet world has been accepting of Ledford's identity. But she is now studying at a supportive dance academy; she has mastered pointe; she has performed in a production of "The Nutcracker" as a snow queen; and she has big ballet dreams. "My goal is to dance professionally," Ledford says. "I am just like the other girls. I am working hard, and I am striving to get to where I want to be."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2X7LBbl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment