To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, June 28, 2019

Civilian wounded on the outskirts of Donetsk

"You can hear it when it's high in the sky, but when it's close by... I might have an angel on my shoulder. I was never getting down on my knees, only this time, right when mine burst 10 meters from me. " It's never quiet in Veseloe settlement on the outskirts of Donetsk. At night of June 27/28th a civilian has been wounded here. It was a miracle man survived: a mine exploded very close to him, but he got only soft tissue injury by shrapnel. Veseloe resident doesn't dare to show his face on video and not without a reason. He experienced not only mortar shelling but also has been at the gunpoint of Ukrainian snipers.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2IXdme8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment