To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Muslims Won't Pet My Dog

I was out taking my dog for a walk. As we walked passed these people they flipped out and started acting crazy. I said, "It's ok, he's a good dog. You can pet him if you'd like." Then they start going off telling me how it's against their religion to pet my dog and acting like I'm some terrible person for having a pet dog. Then they told me I was a demon thus resulting in what part of the interaction I was able to record. This has nothing to do with tolerance or any of the other BS I see in the media, these are people that literally won't pet dogs because it's against their religion and think that people who have pet dogs are demons.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2kXFkHq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment