To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Owl Outta Hell ** Volume Warning*

Went out to my lease, located south of Wichita Falls TX..... decided to see if that pesky owl had vacated my hunting blind.......she had not...... I think all birds of prey are federally protected, and their nests, eggs, chicks, as well....their feelings and dreams may be protected as well..... anyway I will return later and see if Hootie and her 10 eggs are grown and gone........ There is a LOT of owl shit in there.......... Unlike owls, I am not protected .....feel free to ridicule the shit out of me, and my shitty hunting blind, my girly man scream, my fat shadow, and my shitty Toyota handed down from my wife.......

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/1RrFQY2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment