To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My unit taking out an ISIS APC

My unit taking out an ISIS APC. This footage is taken South of the Mosul dam on the 4th of March 2016, when our outpost came under a heavy ISIS attack. Two armoured vehicles tried to overrun our position, this beeing the second one. The APC was disabled by our general, Wahed Kovle, who used a german Panzerfaust and two RPG's to take it out. Three ISIS fighters were killed inside the vehicle and another two were gunned down as they jumped out and tried to run away. Several other ISIS fighters who came on foot, were killed that day. For more information on my campaign and how to support my fight against ISIS, please visit peshmerganor.com and follow me on Instagram and Facebook as well.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/1LZarzd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment