To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gunshot Wound

Home care for 9mm gunshot wound. This is a Nurse during home care 3 days after my friend negligently discharged his Sig p938 While reloading the firearm and chambering a round to reholster after inspecting it for issues grazing his hand and going through my thigh than into the fridge. Round used: 9mm Polycase incepter ARX defense ammo MORE pics of his hand, my leg and the fridge and at this URL: http://ift.tt/21l3sax Part 2 Day 4 Home Treatment http://ift.tt/20Ygky2 After the shot my ears were ringing and I was somewhat disoriantated like a flash Grenade went off I thought I was hit in the chest at first then I saw the blood on my leg. I immediatly took my pants off and used my belt as a tornecett with thick blobs of blood coming out. I thought I was a gonner assuming he hit the artery. I yelled for my gf to call 911 as well as my mother incase I didn't make it. My friend was distraught and as useful as tits on a bull trying to grasp what he had just done. I went to the ER by ambulance where surgeons were waiting for me they cleaned out the wound, x rayed it and removed all the dead and damaged skin. I spent the night in the hospital due to bleeding. They had to carterize some of the entry wound before they let me return home. I have nurses come 2 times a day to clean it out and repack it allowing it to heal from the inside out. Pm me if you'd like to know anything else I will keep whoever is interested updated with how it heals.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/1R1NW8P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment