To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, February 29, 2016

Biker blinded by the sun

"I was driving along the dual carriage way that is on a slight incline. The further that I went up the dual carriage way, the harder it became to see; until it almost totally blinded me. At that point, I let off my accelerator to slow down, with the intentions of pulling into the hard shoulder further up the road. Before I knew it, I had rear ended a car that was travelling extremely slow for no apparent reason (Witnesses confirmed there was no traffic in front of him, driver confirmed that he was able to see.) I flipped over the handle bars and the bike flipped with me; breaking my laptop, phone and the bike in one swift process. I managed to crawl out of the incident with only minor bruising and a sore back."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/1VLKRO6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment