To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

STREAMLABS OBS LEARNING CURVE - ECHOES OF UMMAGUMMA - LATENCY RULES..WILD, FREE, AND FUN

Okay. This one was fun. Slowly but surely, I'm prepping up to go live, soon, with a "Papa George: Erratic Foster Father to the Folk of the Erratic Sub-Universes" - themed show. The show will be on Twitch and Youtube, live , of course.... Give me a little more time, and I'll throw out an announcement of a scheduled time, hopefully within the next two weeks. Then, you trolls and fans can take your shots at me.... heheh. Should be fun... Youtube is in the process of approving the livestreaming capability. That should be approve by tomorrow. Twitch is onboard. Streamlabs OBS is slowly being mastered by myself. Well, a little too slowly, but it's all enjoyable and part of my daily geeked-out online entertainment matrix. Anyway, this video is reminiscent of Pink Floyd's Ummagumma album's "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In a Cave and Grooving With a Pict". I made myself laugh. The latency issues, as I discovered, could be manipulated to achieve a trippy, enjoyable effect. Not to mention, I was mid-level lit up on the vodak..... HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/3nKKrvI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment