To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, December 4, 2020

Premium Transfer Inc

At 8:30am on 12/4/2020 I got cut off from this driver of truck #04 on the turnpike south bound before the Stuart Florida exit.. And every bump he hit showered my truck with rocks. I guess he was too lazy to clean the trailer off when he was done the delivery. I was trying to get around him ASAP to stop the rocks from hitting my truck and as I got around him, he was flipping me off. I had a car on my bumper because he was going slow, so I moved over to let him pass me and waited for the second car to pass me also. As he pulled along side of me the old guy acted like he didn't know what was going on with the hand gesture. Thank jerk. I believe its time for a side view dash cam to catch these douchbags flipping people off smiling for their boss.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/3osxaYW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment