To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Laura Ingraham on 'Trump's Triumphs'

I personally don't watch Fox(or any other TV at all) but I had this clip sent to me from a friend and found it informative/interesting. I do wonder if the US left who actually voted for Beijing Biden realises yet that they have sold themselves down the river. I have a feeling that all those manufacturing jobs that Trump was pumping back into the states will disappear when Biden starts his tax policy and gets rid of the regulations that Trump had put in place to support them. Sad times for not only the US but the western world. Especially with China ramping up their totalitarian push for power and their human rights abuses.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/37xymnV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment