To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Boston cop brags about running over Black Lives Matter protesters

A sergeant with the Boston Police Department bragged to a fellow officer on body camera about " hitting" Black Lives Matter protestors with his car. "Dude, dude, dude, I , I drove down Tremont. There was an unmarked state police cruiser they were all gathered around," the sergeant begins. "So then I had a keep coming, running. I'm hitting people with the car. Did you hear me? I was like, 'Get the -'" At this point in the video, his recording officer briefly taps the sergeant on the head, turn his body camera away, and then informs the sergeant that the camera is on. Though the sergeant quickly replies, "I know," he begins stammering as he tries to say that he did not in fact hit protestors with his car like he just said. "What I'm saying is, though, ... I didn't hit anybody, like, just driving.... My windows were closed, the shit was coming in," the sergeant says before quickly falling silent and shaking his head. The recording officer then says, as if in apologetic explanation, "This thing just went on automatically," referring to the body cam. https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1340296990874365954

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/3h3sNAK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment