To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, November 23, 2020

Shiny Emergency Lights --- Woooooo....

So it was like all hell was breaking loose. Sirens everywhere, messing with my tranquility, getting closer and closer. And damn, then there they all were, down below me in the parking lot of my building. First time in about two years that this has happened (at least that I've been aware of). Most likely just a single resident in the condo building, having a medical emergency, but 4..!!, friggin' four emergency vehicles down below, all competing for the meat wagon rights to some elderly person's physical illness or demise. Some poor soul, no doubt, was having a very bad night. I regret that I have no more information about this deal, but, hey, the lights sure are shiny..!! Woooooot.....

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/3fqONou
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment