To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

some of the best LiveLeaker reviews and Best comments ..Week 3.5 LIVELEAKERS

So I thought I would start making these BUT you have to understand that I am uploading these vids as they pop up....Some become featured and are heavily watched and comments change. At the time I post them the comments I feature are the best that I can find at "That" moment. I will not feature anything from "newsflare, Caternews, Viraltab ...ect. I also cannot download youtube 3rd party crap... This is for LiveLeakers and LiveLeakers only...MLLGA!....Had to say this because I keep getting Danked from ppl who think their shit is better....This is just for fun and how I look at LL during the week....So pound fucking sand If you don't like it..MLLGA ;).....This starts today...I love you

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2MJHnji
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment