To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Grass Fire Burns Along Highway 4 in Martinez, CA. SEP 28-2018 *Liveleaker OC*

I caught this on my cell phone camera yesterday just before 2:00 pm, and before any fire fighters or police had arrived on Arnold Drive, a frontage road along Highway 4, when I first drove up I thought some idiot threw a cigarette out on the highway. It quickly became apparent that it was a line of small separate fires spread over a quarter mile distance, each one starting on the upper highway side. Nothing was really threatened by the flames but it was sobering from my POV to see how fast the fire can travel as seen in certain parts of the videos. I'm still wondering what might have caused so many small fires in a row like that. Any ideas, ? .

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2Onclzv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment