To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, August 29, 2016

Neighbor's Tree Cut Fail

Long time LiveLurker, first upload. I had just arrived home and went out back to see what was going on. Saw the neighbor on a ladder with a chainsaw and thought "what could go wrong?" Actually, I told my fam "watch, this is gonna be good." So the guy starts sawing on the tree that had been dead for at least a few months. The saw did not cut well and his buddies kept pulling on the rope which just pulled the tree right over. It was strangely silent after the crash - there was just nothing. A couple weeks later my wife saw him with a cast on his leg. Should have hired someone I guess. Shot on an old iPhone 4s and yes, I have seen way too many crappy vertical videos to do that. To those who enjoy the vid and/or offer support: Thanks! To those who call it fake or say that I should have gone over to see if he was ok: 1) It's a real video. 2) There were at least a 1/2 dozen of his friends and family in the backyard. 3) I know several of my neighbors and I would help those who needed it. 4) He's a big boy. Pretty sure he can take care of himself.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2bXuG1h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment