To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I lost $700 in minutes at GameStop

Having watched this battle play out all day. I am more than confident to say that a series of Whales have come to battle alongside with us retail shareholders. The Amount of volume and the amount of capital that was thrown at this stock today was nothing short of remarkable. The battle started at 11:01am EST, when the first short attack began, and the stock was able to find the floor at about $97.02. What followed was absolutely mind blowing. For the next nearly two hours there was a series of extremely systematic buying. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the whales have come to our aid. If you look at the chart below you will see that every 45 minutes there is a short attack of some sort and that attack is was denied every single time. Now I am not doubting at all in the strenght of out community, but the only folks out there with this much capital are other insitututions that want in on this historical event. Game Stop Investors Faked me out, I bought 50 shares at $113 and sold at $100 / share with the massive drops and guess what GME rises back up to $120...Is this Manipulation at its finest? LOL - 01-26-2021, TUES, 12pm

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/3iNNVvZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment