To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Bedford Grows Crumble Glue Review

Lets review Bedford , Bedford Crumble Glue. I'm not sure which one, you all saw the package. I got this bad boy at Verilife in IL. Get high with me as we take some face melting dabs, and review this wax. Please Sub and Like if you can, it's a small channels that needs all the help it can get. I'm sorry for the delay in video releases. I'm in the process of building a new editing computer, and I've order a broken part, so it's taking forever to get backto me. With this new rigg I'll really will be able to step up the motion graphics and trippy effects to a 100, hopefully, and just get better overall at filming. This is a old backlog, unfortunately I lost a lot of video cuts in this building process, I didnt back shit up so this video is a oldie pieced together. Enjoy, I'll be back with super high quality content really soon.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/31pTbyZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment