To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, November 29, 2019

Staged London Bridge Attack Election Stunt & Distraction From Epstein/Andrew

The word used to describe the alleged suicide vest on the alleged knife attacker can describe the entire event. Hoax! "The guy who was on top of him said he [the attacker] had been in prison for terrorism, apparently. Some of the guys who were on top of him were ex-prisoners and they had all been in the Fishmongers' Hall. The guy told me he was in prison with the attacker." "As I got on the bridge armed police pulled in front of me. There were already four pedestrians on top of the guy on the floor.One of them [pedestrians] was shouting 'shoot him in the f***ing head'.I'm still in my van at this point, trying to turn around. Then the police say 'get out of the van', so I had to leave it there.I then saw them [police] shoot him three or four times.I was in shock. I wanted to get away. Everyone was shouting run because he had something across his chest. It was crazy."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2L4aixh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment