To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, December 14, 2018

The Vote Was Corrupt

I walked in and tossed down my driver license, I was given the voting form , I then tossed down my voter ID form (Which was a hassle to get) I was told I did not need a voter Id as it was all om my drivers license. The DMV lady looked am my Drivers License and said not on it say you Are a voter. Sp In my county, even though I had a voter IS card.. the did not care, just a drivers license to look art and you could vote the did not check on my license asked no questions and never actually looked to see it I matched the picture or not I voted and then some old fuck tried to pull my ballot out to stick it into the barrel, yes no electronic machine was used, just toss the ballot into a barrel, something very fishy going on with that. DO you feel as if the actual votes you cast were counted? Do you think the midterm elections were correct?

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2LeNsSL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment