To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Monday, July 30, 2018

Moment Scarlett Moffatt's dress seems to slip down revealing her bra

Scarlett Moffatt was forced to take to Twitter on Sunday night after reading criticism over her looks following her appearance on Love Island's Aftersun. Her words came after the show's presenter, Caroline Flack, 38, was accused of breaking the girl code by not telling her about a major fashion blunder The 28-year-old wrote: 'I'm honestly ashamed of some people on here. Hard to pretend I'm ok and be a good role model to others about how it's ok to just you when the comments from grown adults on here have resulted in me crying my eyes out! I hope you're very proud of yourselves.'

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2AoQiCW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment