To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pit bull Attacks Chained Dog

Our surveillance caught a loose Pit Bull attacking my chained dog nearly killing him. Just to be clear, my dog (the one who was attacked) was only being let outside to relieve himself. We have a law here in NC, all dogs must be leashed or chained, otherwise it is a hefty fine. The rope chain actually leads underneath our front door so we can hook up our dog, then open the door to let him outside to do his business. Otherwise, he is an indoor dog except when we go to the park, travel, etc. The surveillance sits on my desk. I responded as quickly as I could. Neighbors identified the dog and it's owner. Law Enforcement and Animal Control issued a fine to the owner of the Pit. My dog returned from the vet with medication after being patched up. He won't be the same for a while, but he survived. As of now, he can barely walk. The Pit really tore his one leg up.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2z18a54
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment