To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Friday, July 29, 2016

Crazy salon customer

"I was given a very bad haircut. I was forced to shave it off myself. After going back in to ask for a refund, I was confronted by this crazy woman. She doesn't even work there she's just a customer. Her husband butted in as I was explaining why I wanted a refund. He told me I was being a sissy and crying about it. I told him to f*** off. And then that lady lost it. She called me an uneducated tattooed piece of s***. At which point I got my phone out and begin recording as I knew she had more worth watching. She tried to push me out of the store, she accused me of assault. She assaulted me. And was just a complete psychopath. If you note at the end of the video, she asked me to go outside and pound it down. I was very offended by the fact that nobody that was working there stepped in to try and restrain her."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/2ahs2DI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment