To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stumbled into a Nest of Rattlesnakes

Clearing a fence line in central Texas when I heard something buzzing by my feet. Thought it was a solitary rattlesnake but I was wrong. I interview each snake I find to determine its temperament and disposition. Seven out of ten of these failed the interview. The other three got away in the cactus. Sorry about the heavy breathing. That's a combination of Texas heat and fear. The neat metal tool is something I made to pull Turkey Pear cactus. It can also be used as a snake whacker. For those folks who want to complain about killing poisonous snakes, send me your address and I'll mail them to you. Dedicated to John Lee. For no reason whatsoever.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Items in channel 'Must See' http://ift.tt/1EsYT3D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment