To watch Video

Copy the short URL in each article and paste it new tab

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Rammat Vs The Robot (A.I.) Level 7 on Lichess, Plus, Mind Circus

This has nothing to do with Islam, I just finally slowed myself down long enough to last longer in chess against th A.I. program called "Stockfish" on Lichess.org. The hardest part of the game was trying to go from a blitz player to that of an observant one where I have to contend with all things chess and try not to think about the novel I'm working on, which, to me, is chess in word form. After a couple hundred blitz games with "Stockfish", I finally slowed down long enough to produce a game I felt worthy of video recording. But, it ends up with a knight against my bishop, and, I felt I had no way of winning. After playing it back, though, I think I was wrong about that. Anyway, the music "Mind Circus" by Way Out West, plays in the background.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Recent threads https://ift.tt/2JFYwGr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment